Communism died with the fall of the
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831) was a 19th century German philosopher and theologist who wrote the Science of Logic in 1812. For many historians, Hegel is "perhaps the greatest of the German idealist philosophers." In 1847 the London Communist League used Hegel's theory of the dialectic to back up their economic theory of communism. Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social and political structure.
The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision for the future.
Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to stop land grabs, privacy invasions, expanded domestic police powers, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. Only then can we be released from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.
When we understand what motivated Hegel, we can see his influence on all of our destinies. Then we become real players in the very real game that has been going on for at least 224 years. Hegelian conflicts steer every political arena on the planet, from the United Nations to the major American and Australian political parties, all the way down to local school boards and community councils. Dialogues and consensus-building are primary tools of the dialectic, and terror and intimidation are also acceptable formats for obtaining the goal2. This is the very method behind the Alpha Course and the Seeker Sensitive movement. This is the very method which Rick Warren and his deluded followers employ with all things Purpose Driven. It is essentially an end justifies the means philosophy, something about which the Bible is clearly at odds. There is no ‘conciliation’, ‘consensus’ or ‘dialoguing’ with the lost mentioned in the Scriptures. The body of Christ is commissioned to do two things only with regard to the salvation of the unredeemed:
1. Preach the Gospel.
2. Make Disciples (disciplined believers) of those who respond to that Gospel.
“Just as it is written: "There is none righteous, no not one, there is none who understands; there is none who seeks God”. Romans 3:10-11 (Emphasis mine)
Church building is solely
the Messiah’s undertaking and responsibility. He neither asks for, nor needs
our assistance outside of the commission He gave to His own. In fact the Word
declares that unless HE builds His church, they who labour do so in vain.
(Psalm 127:1). Consider Matthew to see just WHO is building
the church; Ask yourself WHO is the primary subject in this verse? How clear
does it need to be?
“Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help, who trust in horses and chariots, for they are many; and in horses, which are a great multitude; and have not trusted in the Holy One of Israel, and have not sought the Lord”. Isaiah 31:1
"...for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me..." 2 Corinthians 12.9
"...For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so..." Jeremiah 5.26
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: WHY? That no flesh should glory in his presence. 1 Corinthians (Emphasis mine)
"...Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets..." Luke 6.26
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." James 4:4
Pretty straightforward don’t you think? Kind of makes the proponents of Dominionism and Kingdom Now look pretty darn stupid doesn’t it?
And how is this for a Duesy? What would you say if
I told you that media mogul Rupert Murdoch, owner of NewsCorp
and [formerly] Fox Broadcasting along with a plethora of publishers globally,
including ‘Christian’ ones such as Zondervan, a
subsidiary of HarperCollins, allows through his various media outlets, the
wholesale proliferation of porn, smut, debased lifestyle presentation, as well
as occult and new age promotion? What would you say if I told you that the same
Rupert Murdoch in 1998 ordered HarperCollins
to squash the memoirs of Chris Patten,
The inescapable truth is this, when one lies with a prostitute he becomes one with her – the two become one. (1 Corinthians 6:16) When one embraces worldly methods and stratagem regardless of the intention, they become one with the world. And this is what we have been shouting to deliberately deaf ears for years!
As my dear Nanna use to say, “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”
Wakey, wakey people.
The following article by Coach Dave Daubenmire
should serve as an early warning signal for
In His Everlasting Embrace,
Tony & Pamela Dean
IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK...
Coach Dave Daubenmire
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet." -- From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)
But in some
of my recent research I have been struck by a strong resemblance to the beliefs
of Communism and the beliefs of those who are currently striving for leadership
clear the air. I am not a Republican and I am not a conservative. The last
thing I want is for people to think that I want to “conserve” this mess I
currently see in
The way I see it, neither major political party defends the Constitution. They talk about it when it suits their agenda, but neither party desires to follow it. The leadership of today’s major parties are two thumbs in the same eye.
Some in my family are staunch Democrats and many of my friends self-identify as Republicans, yet, for the most part they share the same values. Each tends to cast a vote based on “pet” issues, usually economical in nature. To be truthful, I am saddened to admit that most of my friends and family really have no idea what is happening in this country. Their loyalty to their “party” has very little basis in what beliefs they hold. They have been convinced that if “their party” gets in power everything will be fine. You see how small the government has become under the Republicans, don’t you? Wasn’t it liberal Bill Clinton who said, “The era of big-government is over?” Is it over?
Words mean things and I am always amazed at how subtle the changes in language are. For instance, what was once known as “mainstream Christianity” has now become fundamentalist, and what was once known as “liberal” has become progressive. Funny isn’t, that we hear a lot about “fundamental extremists” but rarely hear of “progressive extremists”? Who is in charge of giving meaning to words? That guy has a lot of power!
So, I guess from the definitions I just gave you, I would have to categorize myself as a fundamentalist. I am not ashamed of it and I am not afraid to say it. I believe in the God of the Bible and His sovereignty over man. But why is it everyone else wants to hide behind labels? Liberals (which, by the way, I think I hold many liberal positions such as: I am liberal for a baby’s right to choose to live, I am liberal in a person’s right to carry a gun, I am liberal in a parent’s right to choose the type of education he would like for his child, and I am liberal in a person’s right not to have to accept things that are anathema to his conscience…), don’t like to be called that any more. They want to be called “progressive.” I think “Secular Progressives” is the term Bill O’Reilly uses.
that is part of the bait-and-switch that the wordsmiths constantly use. Just
when we all figure out what a “liberal” and a “conservative” are, they change
the words to try and stay one step ahead of the posse. Being a liberal will not
sell well in red-state
due to the prompting of my friend Pastor Ernie Sanders, I
discovered a document that every American should read. It is a list of “Current
Communist Goals” as read into the Congressional Record on
But here is my point, after you read the list ask yourself two questions. How successful have the Communists been in attaining their goal? How many of these goals would today’s “Progressives” disagree with? In case you didn’t take the time to read the list, allow me to point out a few worth noting:
· 11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
Capture one, or both, of the political parties in the
· 16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
· 17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
· 20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
· 21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
· 24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
· 25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
· 26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
· 27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
· 28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
· 29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
· 30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
· 36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
· 38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
· 40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Isn’t it time we started calling a duck a duck? Progressives promote Communism. They hate to be called Communists because they know that baby-boomers would never vote for a Communist. So they are progressives. Think the average Joe knows what that means? Calling a Communist a progressive is like calling Al Sharpton a Reverend.
Look at this list of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, a group of 65 Democratic members of the House of Representatives. They all support the Communist agenda.
But let’s not stop there. What about the “compassionate conservatives”? How many of them aggressively oppose those same Communist goals? How many of the Republican candidates will run on a platform in opposition to those goals? How many of them follow the Constitution? How many of them will call “progressives” Communists? No, they are too busy “reaching across the aisle” making deals with our domestic enemies.
If you are still voting the party line, then you are the problem. The Communists run the schools, media, universities, seminaries, labor unions, and the government. When you put them in power you hand them your own noose. They are not “progressives,” they are Communists. Let’s start calling them what they are.
is not dead. The Communists run
“Quack, quack, quack…”
© 2007 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved
1. Willard Cleon Skousen (January 20, 1913 - January 9, 2006) was an author, political commentator, and religious scholar. He is most known as author of The Naked Communist and the source of the "1963 Communist Goals" list. He later wrote a follow-up, The Naked Capitalist, based on Carroll Quigley's assertions made in his books Tragedy and Hope and The Anglo-American Establishment, which claim that top Western merchant bankers, industrialists and related institutions were behind the rise of Communism and Fascism around the world. The Naked Capitalist has been cited by many conspiracy theorists, including his nephew Joel Skousen, as proof of a "New World Order" strategy to create a One World Government. His ideas are similar to those of Senator Joseph McCarthy of the early 1950s and he has a loyal following among ultra-conservative conspiracy theorists.